Welcome to Shepherd of the Hills Christian Early Learning Center (ELC). Upon entering the Shepherd campus, you and your child will be greeted by devoted teaching professionals eagerly waiting to partner with you for your child’s growth, development, education and spiritual growth.
Our spacious and vibrant classrooms are rich with materials and resources waiting for your child to explore. Low student to teacher ratios allow our teachers to nurture the God-given potential of every child.
Shepherd of the Hills Christian ELC offers a comprehensive educational program with flexible schedule options (part and full-time options) that meet the unique needs of families.
We tailor our lessons to students interests, learning levels, and abilities to ensure that all students are engaged and excited to learn.
To schedule a tour or receive more information, please fill out the interest form below or contact Kristen Hatton, ELC Director at 303-707-4378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Shepherd of the Hills Christian Early Learning Center we:
- Believe that children are a precious gift from God
- Consider individual needs, strengths and interests of children when making curriculum decisions
- Respect and support all families
- Intentionally plan learning experiences that are child focused
- Believe literacy development happens throughout the day during all learning activities
- Understand that play is the primary way children learn
- Engage in continued professional development
- Look out for the health and safety of all our students
- Support children’s spiritual development
- Provide your child with a kind, caring and loving environment to foster learning